Whatsapp is working on the UPI payment system to roll out officially in India. And now WhatsApp Pay is offering Rs 51 cashback for UPI payments. You can claim up to Rs 255 from this program.
How to get Rs 51 cashback from WhatsApp Pay
WhatsApp will let you claim the cashback when you send money to different contacts. You can claim it five times and there are no minimum amount requirements. In simple words, you can send Rs 1 to each contact (Maximum five) and receive Rs 51 cashback from each contact, a total of Rs. 255 in cashback. Even those five contacts don’t send your Rs 1 back, you can still earn Rs 250.
You can easily earn this money from WhatsApp Pay, but there is a catch. This cashback program is available only on WhatsApp beta for Android at the moment. However, we could expect the company to expand the program to all Indian users in the coming weeks.
If you are a Beta User of WhatsApp you can easily set the WhatsApp Pay and can send money to users. If you are not a beta user, you can join WhatsApp beta from here.
How to Setup WhatsApp Pay
- On any WhatsApp chat, click the “Re” icon in the text area.You will receive a notification from WhatsApp to add the payment method, which you must click.
- Select a bank from the list.
- You should also double-check that your WhatsApp number matches your bank’s registered mobile phone.
- If you continue, an SMS will be sent to your phone number to verify your identity.
- If you already have a UPI PIN, all you have to do now is enter it to activate your service. If this is your first time using UPI, you’ll need to create a new PIN.
In related WhatsApp Pay news, tipster WABetaInfo has spotted that WhatsApp is working on a digital wallet system in collaboration with Novi payments company. The development comes at a time when Novi launched a standalone digital wallet app in the US and Guatemala.