We bring 26 Shortcuts for Windows 11 Make Your Work Easy. With every new Windows, Microsoft put many shortcut keys for making workflow better. Windows 11 not only gets a new design but has also made adjustments in many details and shortcuts. The shortcut keys of Windows 11 are different from Windows 10 shortcut keys. So let’s see what new shortcut keys we get with the new system.
Shortcuts for Windows 11
We have found 26 Windows 11 shortcut keys. Let’s see what new shortcut keys we get with the new system.
1. WINDOWS KEY + A TO OPEN ACTION CENTER
The Quick Setting panel is a new module added to Windows 11. It can quickly open and close some common functions such as WiFi, flight mode, projection, night mode, brightness, volume, battery percentage, etc.
2. WINDOWS KEY + B TO QUICKLY GO TO SYSTEM TRAY
After pressing this combination, in the Notification area, the Overflow key (upwards arrow) will be highlighted. After hitting enter, you can use arrow keys to toggle between each icon under the overflow menu.
3. WINDOWS KEY + C TO OPEN MICROSOFT TEAMS
Microsoft Teams is also a newly added messaging and conference application in Windows 11. With this combination, you can quickly launch the module. No matter whether it is displayed on the taskbar or not, you can use it to open Microsoft Teams with one click.
4. WINDOWS KEY + D TO DISPLAY THE DESKTOP QUICKLY
If you want to temporarily view the contents of the desktop during work, you can use the shortcut key. It is a switch key to minimize/restore the window.
5. WINDOWS KEY + E TO OPEN EXPLORER
This is a traditional shortcut key for every version of Windows. We mean many Windows versions support it. It has been added to quickly call up the resource manager in Windows 11.
6. WINDOWS KEY + F TO OPEN FEEDBACK HUB
After pressing, it will automatically open the Input Feedback in the Feedback Hub. It is basically the same as Windows 10’s Windows Key + F.
7. WINDOWS KEY + G TO OPEN XBOX GAME BAR
While you’re playing a game, press the Windows logo key + G on your keyboard to open Xbox Game Bar. Where you can capture videos and screenshots while playing PC games.
8. WINDOWS KEY + H TO LAUNCH VOICE TYPING
Microsoft introduces a voice typing feature with Windows 11. You can use this feature to type on any document with your voice. What do you think about this feature? comment down below.
9. WINDOWS KEY + I TO OPEN SETTING
By using this shortcut you can go Windows 11 main setting directly.
10. WINDOWS KEY + K TO OPEN THE “CONNECT” QUICK SETTING
By this combination, you can directly project the desktop to a TV or projector that supports the Miracast feature. Also, Windows 11 supports both wired and wireless connection methods.
11. WINDOWS KEY + L TO LOCK THE SCREEN
By pressing this combination you can directly jump into the Lock screen.
More Shortcuts for Windows 11
12. WINDOWS KEY + M: Minimize all open windows.
13. WINDOWS KEY + N: Open Notifications Panel/Calendar.
14. WINDOWS KEY + P: Project a screen.
15. WINDOWS KEY + Q/S: For one-click Search.
16. WINDOWS KEY + R: To open RUN Box.
17. WINDOWS KEY + T: To Cycle through apps in the taskbar.
18. WINDOWS KEY + V: To Open Clipboard History.
19. WINDOWS KEY + W: To open Widgets Panel
20. WINDOWS KEY + X: To open Start Button Context Menu.
21. WINDOWS KEY + Z: To Open Quick Access to Snap Layout.
22. WINDOWS KEY + SPACE BAR: To Switch input language and keyboard layout.
23. WINDOWS KEY + CURSOR KEY: To manage WINDOW LAYOUT.
In addition to the newly added layout panel, Windows 11 also provides another window arrangement method – Win + Arrow keys. At present, with Win + →/↑/←/↓, the system can realize nine combinations of left/right/upper left/lower left/upper right/lower right/fullscreen/minimize/top half screen.
24. WINDOWS KEY + TAB: to open Task View.
25. WINDOWS KEY + PRTSCN: To take a screenshot.
26. WINDOWS KEY + SHIFT + S: To take a screenshot in a professional mode.
If you know more about new shortcuts than what you are waiting for, comment down and share with others.