Lots of you guys use Incognito mode on your phone, but at some moment you need to take some screenshots. But as per policy, you can’t take screenshots in Incognito mode. For those who don’t know what is Incognito mode or Private mode let me explain. Incognito mode stops Chrome or your favorite browser from saving your browsing activity to your local history. Your activity, like your location, might still be visible to, Websites you visit, including the ads and resources used on those sites. Websites you sign in to. Your employer, school, or whoever runs the network you’re using.
What happens when you browse privately
- Chrome won’t save your browsing history, cookies and site data, or information entered in forms.
- Files you download and bookmarks you create will be kept.
- Your activity isn’t hidden from websites you visit, your employer or school, or your internet service provider.
- Learn more about how private browsing works.
Today I’m gonna show you how you can take screenshots on your smartphone while using Incognito mode in Chrome browser or Brave Browser. Google Chrome or Brave doesn’t let you take screenshots in Incognito due to security reasons but there is an experimental feature that will allow you to take screenshots in this mode as well and it doesn’t hurt your device.
How to Take Screenshots in Incognito Mode
1. Open Google Chrome or Brave Browser on your Smartphone.
2. Now type Chrome://flags in the address bar/URL and hit enter.
3. Now click on the Search flags search box and type Incognito Screenshot
-Now you can find out Incognito Screenshot option as ‘Default‘
4. Now switch the Default option to Enable, and click on the Relaunch button at down.
You have successfully enabled Incognito screenshot on your smartphone browser. you can now take screenshots in Incognito mode/Private mode also. Visit Nilslab for more Updates.