Amazon Prime Membership is a monthly or annual membership program that offers certain exclusive benefits to customers. Amazon introduced its membership service in India in 2016 at Rs 499. But the same plan was increased to Rs 999 later. Presently Amazon prime membership is cheaper than other media like Netflix, Hotstar, and others.
The benefit of Amazon Prime Membership
Amazon Prime benefits include-
- Free delivery to eligible addresses.
- Free no-rush shipping to eligible addresses and Rs 25 cashback.
- One day early access for Sale.
- Prime Exclusive Lightning Deal on Amazon.in
- Prime Advantage No Cost EMI: On smartphone with lower monthly installments.
- Prime Video: Unlimited streaming of Indian and US movies, TV shows and Amazon Originals in 10 different languages on PrimeVideo.com
- Prime Music: Over 70 million+ high quality, ad-free access to playlists, stations, and millions of songs and albums at no additional cost.
- Prime Reading: Prime user can Borrow eBooks, comics, and more from the Prime Reading Catalog.
- Gaming Offers: Every month, get free in-game content.
- Family offers: These include 15% off Subscribe and Save diaper subscriptions and 15% off eligible products from your baby wish list.
- Unlimited 5% reward points on Amazon shopping with the amazon Pay ICICI bank credit card.
Amazon Prime Membership Cost
Presently Prime Membership costs Rs 999 for 1 year, Rs 329 for 3 months, and Rs 129 for 1 month. But recently the e-tailer has confirmed that it is increasing the prices of its membership plans.
As per online reports, the new Amazon Prime membership price will cost Rs 1499 instead of Rs 999 for 1 year. Rs 459 instead of Rs 329 for 3 months and Rs 179 instead of Rs 129 for 1 month. The company is increasing its Prime membership fee soon. However, they didn’t give any exact date for the new price effect.
Also ReadAMAZON FIRE TV STICK 4K MAX WITH WI-FI 6, DOLBY VISION LAUNCHED IN INDIA: PRICE, SPECIFICATION
So that’s everything about the new Amazon prime Membership plans. If you have any doubt then feel free and comment down below.